Tong
Comment & correct me please I am currently in Bangkok Thailand and love travelling all in my country and overseas. I would like to learn a difference of culture, seeing nature, architecture. My English is very poor and I need to improve by communicate with English native to practice for writing, listening and speaking. In the future if my English is good enough to communicating when I visit abroad I have enjoy more than present. Please help me by correct me in this English message for improve and I will know point of mistake. Or if you want to know Thai language or Thailand I would like to be partner with you for language exchange.
1

Hi Tong! Here is the correction of your entry:

I am currently living in Bangkok Thailand. I love to travel domestically and internationally. I would like to learn about different cultures, explore new landscapes, and see new buildings.

My English is very poor and I need to improve by practicing my listening, writing, and speaking skills with native English speakers. I think I will definetly enjoy traveling more in the future if I can improve my English.

Please help me by correcting this passge so I can improve and learn from my mistakes. 
Or if you want to learn Thailand or the Thai language I would love to be your language exchange partner.

Hope this helps! - Teacher Shahmir