Robert Sallai
About my work The company where i work, an musical instrument dealer in full east europe.My job in company the ERP system support. The company owner Japanese therefore must creating reports every week. My task also that, give support to my colleagues in the daily work. (sales data, financial data etc) It is a very cool workplace, everybody very nice, because almost everyone playing something musical instrument. I'm learning to play the piano, and i have one digital piano at home. I practice lot, if i have the time.

Hi Robert! Here is a correct version of your entry:

My Work

I work in the ERP system support department of a musical instrument company in Eastern Europe. Because the owner of the company is Japanese, I have to make reports every week. Another of my tasks is to give support to my colleagues in their daily work (ie. sales data, financial data, etc.). 
It is a very cool place to work; everybody is very nice, and almost everyone plays a musical instrument. I'm learning how to play the piano, and I even have an electric piano at home.  When I have time, I practice a lot!

Hope this helps! - Shahmir