thyme
Several tips for self-taught learners With the development of economy, the international communication is a must for business, education and politics. Learning foreign languages is a trend for many people. If we only stay in our own country, and talk with local people, how come we use the foreign language we are learning now? There are several tips for self-taught learners. First of all, talk to yourself. When you are walking alone or take a bus, you can talk to yourself. Any story or experience are OK. The most important thing is, your topic should cover every aspect in your life. So you use a verity of words for different topics. If someday, you have chances to talk with natural speakers, you know how to keep your mind flowing. What's more, watch some videos. Take English videos for example.When I watch videos, I choose the ones have a specific situation, a lot of words are spoken by characters and occur in my mind. Then I know how to use them properly. The other advantage of videos over books, they can show us some pictures or plots, so we can match pictures and plots with words. Last but not least, cultivate different skills of your foreign languages. If you want to improve your speaking and listening skills, writing some book entries is a good way. Writing can enhance your other skills. If you want to strengthen your writing skills, you also should listen more, for you can find more assesses to learn. Italki is really a good community for second language learners. If you have any other advise do tell us. Thank you.