Nicolás
Life, Danger and Sports I'm very passionate about dangerous sports, but my parents are often too scare of my beeing severely damaged. The worst part for them is that i'm just starting. I started with Longboard about one year ago y and have made myself a lot of scars, but I think it's the price of having a great experience and doing something just for fun. In the future I want to start skydiving, then basejumping and hopefully doing Wingsuit Basejumping. These sports can cost my life, but I really believe that life can't cant be live in your couch or in a safe way, the life has to be lived to the fullest en every possible way. So I'm waiting to live those great experience and enjoy that thing we call 'life'
1

Life, Danger and Sports

I'm very passionate about dangerous sports, but my parents are often too very scared of my beeing severely hurt  damaged. The worst part for them is that I'm just a beginner starting. I started with Longboard about one year ago y and have many scars as a a result made myself a lot of scars, but I think it's the price  one has to pay for of having a great experience and doing something just for fun.
In the future I want to start skydiving, then basejumping and hopefully doing Wingsuit Basejumping. These sports can cost me  my life, but I really believe that life can't cant shouldn't be lived in on your couch or carefully.  in a safe way, the Life has to be lived to the fullest en in every possible way.
So I'm waiting to live those great moments experience and enjoy that thing we call 'life'.