Emily2011
A Little Bit About Cartoon Movie I saw an interesting piece of remark as I was wathching an old Disney movie,called "Snow Whiter And seven Darwfs " with my daughter. An American said:I cann't image this,this movie in China there are still some people watch it! I wonder why you don't see this movie ,because the movie is old or stupid in your present eyes?And what is more, why you are so surprised at some other people still wathing it? In China there are many people who are fond of watching old cartoon movie.There is an old cartoon movie called "葫芦娃",It's very popular when I was a little girl.There are still many people at my age often watch it. It reminds us many good childhood memories. Maybe it is his opinion only,at any rate,Snow White is a very clasic movie ,and I love the story! And I believe there must be someone who also love it.

A Little Bit About Cartoon Movie

I saw an interesting remark as I was wathching an old Disney movie called "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" with my daughter. An American said: I cannot believe this there are people in China who still watch it! I wonder why he didn't see this movie; because the movie is old or stupid in your eyes? And what is more, why you are so surprised that some other people still watch it?
In China there are many people who are fond of watching old cartoon movies. There is an old cartoon movie called "葫芦娃",It was very popular when I was a little girl. There are still many people my age who often watch it. It reminds us of many good childhood memories.
Maybe it is his opinion only; at any rate, "Snow White" is a very classic movie and I love the story! I believe there must be someone else who also loves it.

Lots of people still watch this movie in the US; you just found a contrarian ;)