Sumesh
Today i Wasted lot of time watching TV. I'm Sumesh. Yes i Started right now in italki.com because i would like to improve my writing skills as well as speaking skills in English language. I think English is the language that is known to everyone to share our thoughts, culture, knowledge to the world. In my case i have no confidence speaking to someone in English, this disadvantage makes me so discomfort in my life. I can't stay in my position because of speaking less in English. When i speak someone i cant get some words to fill my sentence, so there would be break and communication stops. Here i am seeking help from native speakers and writers.
1

Today i Wasted lot of time watching TV.

I'm Sumesh. Yes I Started right now in italki.com because i would like to improve my writing skills as well as speaking skills in English language. I think English is the language that is known by everyone to share our thoughts, culture, and knowledge with the world. In my case, I have no confidence speaking to someone in English. This disadvantage gives me so much discomfort in my life. I can't stay in my position because of speaking less in English. When I speak to someone I cant get some words to fill my sentence, so there would be a break and communication stops. Here I am seeking help from native speakers and writers.

This is a good start Sumesh!  

I can help you with your confidence and writing skills.