Agustina
Test of ravings thinkings Look everything over a different look-out. Assimilate unpaired images in a equal game. Appreciate each thread of life what compose our body, because everything got a limit that vanishes. But if we have the threads tied, we'll find one take it to the end, and we could back to the start. Ésta es la versión original, para que pueda ser corregida: Mirar todo desde un punto de vista diferente,. Asimilar las imágenes que quedan sin pareja en un juego de iguales. Apreciar cada hilo de vida que compone nuestro cuerpo, porque todo llega a un limite en el que se desvanece; pero si poseemos las cuerdas unidas se hayará uno que llegaba al final y se podrá volver al comienzo.

Test of ravings thinkings = Raving thoughts, or the ravings of a thinker, and there are other possibilities.

Look at everything from a different perspective. Assimilate unique images into a game of equals. Appreciate every thread of life that makes up our body, because everything will vanish at its limit, and if we have the strings attached we may find that the one at the end will also return us to the beginning.

I hope I have come close to your meaning. The translation certainly helped. I wish more people would do that. I would not call this "ravings", it's deserves far a better description than that. Admittedly, the average person may not be sure of your meaning, but if they look deeply then they will find it, and I think that is the point; to look deeply.

I think you writing needs some improvement, but I think your ideas are amazing, and I would like you to teach me a little Spanish so I can help you with your English.