patricia
Easter week It is incredible how is celebrated Holy week in each place! In Spain, if you go to Andalucía, (South of Spain) you can see people crying, shouting and singing while in my city and in other of the North, people don't make noisy, don't move and don't touch the sculptures. Here we are most moderate than in the South and we don't express our feelings like them. ;)

Easter week

It is incredible how Holy Week is celebrated  in each place!
In Spain, if you go to Andalucía, (South of Spain) you can see people crying, shouting and singing while in my city and in others in the North, people don't make noises, don't move and don't touch the sculptures. Here we are more moderate than in the South and we don't express our feelings like them. ;)

El verbo "to be" en ingles es (casi siempre) despues del nombre.  Si existen algunas dudas sobre este verbo, lo pones despues.  Tambien para la frase "people don't make noises", me pareceria mas natural con la palabra "such" anadida.  "people don't make such noises".  En esta manera haces referencia (especificamente) a las ruidas mencionadas en la frase anterior.  Bien hecho!