Cinzia
I am too old for students I am a middle age woman. I wanted to write my age on my profile becouse when I am looking for a language friend I usualy prefer choose someone nearly my age,possibly a woman, so interests can be similar and we have something to talk about. Sometimes I am contacted by students. It can be ok, but if you prefer you could speak with my sun or my daughter, who are studyng English too, at school. They are nearly 14 and nearly 12. Happy Easter to everybody.

I am too old for students!

I am a middle aged woman. I wanted to wrote my age in my profile becouse when I am looking for a language friend, I usually prefer to choose someone nearly around my age,possibly and better still, a woman, so as our interests can will be similar and we have something common to talk about. Sometimes I am contacted by students. It is can be ok, but if you prefer would be better if you could speak talk with my son or my daughter. who They are studying English too, at school. Their ages are nearly 14 and nearly 12 respectively.

Happy Easter to everybody.

I am too old for students

I am a middle-aged woman. I chose to display my age on my profile because when I am looking for a language friend I usualy prefer choosing someone who is nearly my age,possibly a woman, so interests can be similar and we have something to talk about. Sometimes I am contacted by students. It can be ok, but if you prefer you could speak with my son or my daughter, who are studying English too, at school. They are nearly 14 and 12 respectively.
Happy Easter to everybody.

Grazie Louis! Happy Easter !
I agree that it is a little easier with someone 'closer' to your age - and also to you language level! Good luck in finding the right person! :_
I agree with you, but the point is I am shy and to find what to say in a foreign language isn't so easy, especially the first time. Having some thing in common helps. Thanks again.