Chris
Notifications....Notifications....more Notifications.. Have you ever had a follower notification here on italki from a person you find utterly irritating? Who has no common language with you anyway, and you think what the hell do you want from me? Honestly I am a little tired of it. Why are some of these people following me? So they can annoy me? I have seen you can block follower request, but it seems I have nothing to say about who puts me on her followers list. I have no idea what this 'following habit' is about anyway, and it starts to irritate me a little. For your interest I am just interested in people who correct my written entries, I have sufficient way to practice speaking not related to italki. The notebook entries can be corrected without people following me, so I am not seeing the use of getting all these messages that 'John and Alice' have added me to his or her follower list. Sorry for my frustration, but the latest notification was just from a person who actually really set my teeth on edge. Okay, there are more important things in the world and my life, why do I care so much.? I guess I am paranoid, but I would like to have something say about who follows me! I do not want to be followed by everyone!
Well well, calm down big hand, you are good at English, people want to learn from you or want you help them, that's the reason they came here at the first place..etc, or at least they want to become your friend, what is wrong with that? And like you did say: why do you care much about that? I will put the follow button lately tonight, so I will give you a excruciating morning, ha ha ha ha ha *a sinister smile*