Jo Chan
Goodbye , Márquez García MárquezIt,one of the greatest writers in the world have gone to the heaven. It is the worst new that I have heard recent days.I feel very sad. I even can remember the first time that I opened the book "Love in the Time of Cholera". It is a amazing novel and shock me deeply. The beautiful words,the beatiful scenery and the beautiful love are all in my mind till now. Ariza had waited his lover Fermina for 53years7monthsand11days. The waiting have over half a century and his love lasting all his life even wont disappear when he died. What is love , What's the meaning of love,Why we need love MárquezIt have leaved,but he left so many literary works for us to rich our soul.

Goodbye , Márquez

García MárquezIt,one of the greatest writers in the world have has gone to the heaven.
It is the worst news that I have recently heard recent days.I feel very sad.
I even can even remember the first time that when I opened the book "Love in the Time of Cholera".
It is an amazing novel and it shocked me deeply.
The beautiful words, the beatiful scenery and the beautiful love are all in my mind till now.
Ariza had waited for his lover Fermina for 53 years, 7 months and 11 days. The waiting have took over more than half a century and his love lasting all his life even won't disappear even when he died. is dead.
What is love? What's the meaning of love? Why do we need love?
MárquezIt have has leaved left, but he left so many literary works for us to enrich our soul.