Elena
Media Advantages And Disadvantages. Many people use media for communicating information. Everyone chooses away to get information by their interests, lifestyle and usefulness. We can use books, radio, television, theathre or whatever else. Which way is the best ? I think our choice depends on a situation, for example if I drive and especially if I stuck in a traffic jam I would better turn on a radio and would enjoy listening news or music. In another situation, if I m at home and I have a housework I would prefer radio too, because I want my hand and eyes to be free for another goal. On the other hand, If I am still at home but I have a small home party, I prefer television as a background. It can be any musical program or film that everyone likes and enjoys watching it. Also my daughter likes to watch cartoons on television. It is a good way to rest after a hard work or after school. In other case, if I want to spend quality time with my husband I would like to go to theater. The last time we saw "Romeo and Juliette" was very nice. Theater has different and special atmosphere, that includes a beautiful interior. nice spectators and of course popular artists. You can live another life inside of theater. Together with all advantages of each the media that I have written above I think there is no one exclusive way for communicating information. The radio is the best only if my hands and eyes are busy. The television is good only as a background. And theater suits only if I would like to spend whole evening out of home. So my choice changes depending on my current situation.
As for me, television is the most important media. And it's not only for a background.