mamen
Marie curie I just read a biography about Marie Curie and I feel very impressioned because in my opinion she was a strong, persistent and studious person. She was born in a poor family, she didn't have money to pay her studies but she worked hard and she could go at the university. It was very unusual a woman in a science university and she also became a teacher, the first teacher in a university. The first day she gave classes there were more journalists than students because of the spectation. She discovered the radio and the polonium togheter with her husband ,and during the first world war, she was helping people using radiography. She left her children in order to help people in need. Unfortunately , she spent many hours in contact with dangerous substances and she died from leukaemia. I suggest you to read her exciting biography.
1

Marie curie

I just read a biography about of Marie Curie and I feel very impressed, because in my opinion she was a strong, persistent and studious person.
She was born in a poor family, and she didn't have money to pay for her studies, but so she worked hard and so that she could go at to the university. It was very unusual for a woman in a to study science then. university and She also became a teacher, the first female teacher in a university. The first day she gave classes, there were more journalists than students because of the spectacle.
Together with her husband, she discovered the radium and the polonium. togheter with her husband ,and During the first world war, she was helping people using helped develop radiography. She left her children in order to help people in need.
Unfortunately, she spent many hours in contact with dangerous substances and she died from of leukaemia. I suggest that you to read her exciting biography.

She was the first person, male or female, to win two Nobel prizes, and still the only person to ever win two Nobel prizes in science. 

Marie curie

I just read a biography about Marie Curie and I feel very impressioned because in my opinion she was a strong, persistent and studious person.
She was born in a poor family, she didn't have money to pay her studies but she worked hard and she could go at the university. It was very unusual a woman in a science university and she also became a teacher, the first teacher in a university. The first day she gave classes there were more journalists than students because of the spectation.
She discovered the radio and the polonium togheter with her husband ,and during the first world war, she was helping people using radiography. She left her children in order to help people in need.
Unfortunately , she spent many hours in contact with dangerous substances and she died from leukaemia. I suggest you to read her exciting biography.

Marie Curie

I just read a biography about Marie Curie and I feel very impressed because in my opinion she was a strong, persistent and studious person.
She was born in a poor family, she didn't have money to pay for her studies but she worked hard and she could go at the university. It was very unusual for a woman to be in a science university and she also became a teacher, the first teacher in a university. The first day that she gave classes there were more journalists than students because of the spectacle.
She discovered the radio radium and the polonium together with her husband, and during the first world war, she was helping helped people using radiography. She left her children in order to help people in need.

<em>Variations</em>

It was very unusual for a woman to be in a science university -

It was very unusual for a woman to attend a attend a science university. ( I am not sure that there were specific science universities in that period - or even now).

It was very unusual for a woman to study science at university.

Together with her husband, she discovered radium  and polonium.

I suggest you to read her exciting biography. -

I recommend that you read her exciting biography

I recommend her exciting biography to you.

Her notebooks are still so radioactive that they are kept in a lead box.

Es una recopilación de biografias, Marie Curie, grandes biografias de ediciones Rueda JM SA ,
¿Comó se llama la biografía que leiste?

Marie Curie

I just read a biography about Marie Curie and I feel am very impressioned because in my opinion she was a strong, persistent and diligentstudious person.

She was born in a poor family, she and did could not have money to pay afford her studies to go to a university but she worked hard and she could go at the university in order to overcome this obstacle. It was very unusual for a woman to be in a science. university and Not only this, she also became a professor there teacher, the first teacher in a university. The first day she gave at her lecture, classes there were more journalists than students for this sensational spectacle. because of the spectation.

She discovered the radio Radium and the Polonium toghetertogether with her husband. ,and During the first World War, she pioneered in nuclear medicine through the use of radioactivity.  people using radiography. She left her neglected her children in her researchorder to help people in need.
Unfortunately, , she spent spending so many hours in contact with such dangerous substances and that she died from leukaemia. I suggest you to should read her exciting biography.

I read this when I was a teenager. I was introduced to her in one of my English class text books about a young Marie Curie hoodwinking the Russian School Inspector because of her fluency in Russian.