Jaime
Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be away from your home for a year. In addition to clothing and personal care items, you can take one additional thing. What would you take and why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. For a trip like this any item has their own priority over others and this varies in each person. In my case I will select my laptop if I have to travel for a year . The first reason I will choose my personal computer is that I have anything I want in there such as being available to be in contact with anyone around the world or to perform my work anywhere ,obviously as long as I have and internet connection. Now a days, the use of computer is really common over all the world ,so I’m more than sure that I have made the right choice. Another reason that my laptop is a must for during this trip is that it helps me to kill time when I’m bored. Either watching movies or using any kind of social network , I could definitely avoid boring moments . That’s why I can’t be more than pleased to have in the right moment this amazing piece of technology . In conclusion , the most necessary thing I will select is my laptop. Whit it I can continue my life normally and perform any work and at the same time relax myself using it.
maybe passport
Is a mobile phone considered as personal care items? If not, I would like to bring my phone with me. The reason is same as your lap top. I have absolutely no sense of direction, so mobile phone with google map would be very handy(*^^*)