Lukitaz_18
I am nervous I am nervous because of I want to improve my fluency un English. To do it, I need to find somebody who teach English for Spanish native speakers. I found on the internet a course in the Language's School of Córdoba, and I cheek up prices, time tables, and levels. I told to my mother and and she says me that although the course was very expensive, and she was right, she could pay it. After thinking about it, I realized the I wasn't to enroll in that course, because it was very expensive and could be unless. The next day, she says me about going to the building, and to ask to someone the starting day of the course. But I wasn't. I lied because I was sorry. I said to my mother: "the people didn't know if the course was to start" The polyglot people thinks that the best way to learn well any language is through people. People is the best tool we can find. Finally, I decided what I have to make: create a Skype account and talk with native speakers.
1

I am nervous

I am nervous when I speak in English because of and I want to improve my fluency of speaking in un English. To do it Therefore, I need to find somebody who teach English for Spanish native speakers.

I found on the internet a course in the Language's School of Córdoba, and I cheek up check for the prices, time tables, and levels.

I told to my mother about the course and and she says me that she could pay it although the course was very expensive, and she was right, she could pay it.

After thinking about it, I realized the that I wasn't don't want to enroll in that course, because it was very expensive and could be unless.

The next day, she says said me about that she will be going to the building and to ask to someone the starting day of the course.when the course will be available.

But I wasn't. I lied because I was sorry. Then, I lied to my mum and 
I said to my mother her: "the people didn't know if the course was to start" when the course will be available.

The polyglot people thinks that the best way to learn well any language is through people. People is the best tool we can find.

Finally, I had decided what I have to makeis to create a Skype account and talk with a native speakers.

Good choice.

Don't worry - you can learn English! It just takes time. Do waht you can - listening whenever you can etc etc. You don't need a course - you just need to put in the time you can - the more, the better! Buena suerte!