baeker
The hazards of staying up late (This is one of my homework.But the teacher hasn't gave me a comment.So I want you to help me improve my writing~~Thx!!!!) Do you struggle to get up every morning? Or do you feel exhausted today? Then, do you want to know why would you feel like this? Let me tell you the reason. That is, staying up. Nowadays, growing numbers of people are inclined to stay up at night, which has many disadvantages. Maybe it's hard for you to get rid of it. But I personally believe that you will decide to quit this bad habit after knowing the hazards of staying up late. To start with, it's of no benefit both to your body and mental health to stay up very late. As we can see, according to the survey, your organs will start cleaning your body when you fall asleep every night, which means that if you go to bed very late, there will be more toxins saved in your body than it should have been. For instance, girls will find that their skin turn tough when they sleep after 11, while they can have a delicate skin if they go to bed early every day. What's more, it's typical of some people to be in low spirits during the day, as they can't get enough time to sleep. Furthermore, it also makes them not concentrate on their work and leads to mental disorder. As can be seen in the newspaper, there are too many cases that people without enough sleep crashed because they can't concentrate on driving. In the second place, staying up late will make many disturbances to your roommates, which is another major hazard of staying up late. When you stay up, your roommates won't, which may become the source of an argument. It's too noisy to wash up when it's late. It goes without exaggeration that the noise will not only lower the quality of sleep of others, but also lead to a wrangle between you and your roommates. What's worse is that it maybe extremely destroy the harmonious atmosphere in your dormitory eventually. In the end, the hazards of staying up late are numerous. When you stay up late, so many bad influences are left both on yourselves and people on your side. On account of this, don't stay up late anymore and then it will be easy for you to keep a good state of mind every day.
You sound like my mum :p Sometimes having a good dance is more important than soft skin, but I can only speak for myself.