willy
Whoever Controls the Media Controls the Opinions and Attitudes of the People The minority controls the media through which they could control the opinions and attitudes of the people. It is my belief that some efforts could be done to rectify this problem instead of no restriction. Obviously, the press, one of the most important parts of the media, inevitably gains some non-objective words into their reports that are published on newspapers and TV programs. This is due to the media has to accept and consider the attitudes from some authorities and powerful individuals. Furthermore, the media would face plenty trouble once the antagonized with these ones. A typical example is the ‘Limitation of License Plate in Hang Zhou’, the media reveal some messages on purpose before formally publish. It stimulated a crowd of people to reserve more than one car each, so that the car firms obtain a great deal of profit, at the same time, the local government achieve an appreciable tax revenue. In fact, it is dangerous to do so, because when the truth emerges different they would loose credibility. However, there are still some methods coping with this phenomenon. Firstly, the government and education system should help people to strength their public awareness. What I mean by this is people need to gain the ability of thinking independently. Secondly, freedom of speech should be protected. For instance, people could speak, acquire and transfer information freely, and the media should leave room for the public’s voice on their newspapers and so on. In addition, legal institutions should set laws to ask the media to provide enough reference helping people to trace the source and judge by themselves. Finally, the media are in duty of accept doubt from the public and give reasonable explanations. All in all, some effective methods can be taken to rectify this situation, although it critical truth that someone tries to control opinions and attitudes of people by controlling the media.

Whoever Controls the Media Controls the Opinions and Attitudes of the People

The minority controls the media through which they could control the opinions and attitudes of the people(The minority controls the media and therefore controls the opinions and attitudes of the people)It is my belief that some efforts could be done to rectify this problem instead of no restriction(It is my belief that some effort should be made to rectify this problem to restrict the situation with the minority).

Obviously, the press, one of the most important parts of the media, inevitably gains some non-objective(subjective) words into(in) their reports that are published on newspapers and TV programs. This is due to the media has to accept and consider(This problem is due to the media having to accept/This is due to the media's forced acceptance of ) the attitudes from some authorities and powerful individuals. Furthermore, the media would face plenty(plenty of) trouble once the antagonized with these ones(people). A typical example is the ‘Limitation of License Plate in Hang Zhou’, (when) the media reveal(ed) some messages on purpose before formally publish(ing). It stimulated(caused/led to) a crowd of people to reserve more than one car each, so that the car firms obtain(ed) a great deal of profit, (whilst) at the same time, the local government achieve(ed) an appreciable tax revenue. In fact, it is dangerous to do so, because when the truth emerges different(ly) they would loose(lose) credibility.

However, there are still some methods coping with this phenomenon. Firstly, the government and education system should help people to strength(strengthen) their public awareness. What I mean by this is people need to gain the ability of thinking(to think) independently. Secondly, freedom of speech should be protected. For instance, people could speak, acquire and transfer information freely, and the media should leave room for(the media should allow) the public’s voice on(in) their newspapers and so on. In addition, legal institutions should set laws to ask the media to provide enough reference(s) helping(to help) people to trace the source(s) and judge by themselves. Finally, the media are in duty of(have a responsibility to) accept doubt from(respond to) the public('s doubt) and give reasonable explanations.

All in all, some effective methods can be taken to rectify this situation, although it (is a) critical truth that someone tries to control opinions and attitudes of people by controlling the media.