Red Wine Dinner
张信哲-过火 张信哲的《过火》是我最喜欢的中国流行歌曲到现在为止。你的是什么?从一开始这是很流行在印尼、是我在那里。然而只是我最近知道那个歌词的含义。尤其我感动的歌曲那个的部分:「既然爱难分是非、就别逃避勇敢面对、给了他的心你是否能够要得回。」 这是有趣的因为当我还不知道那个歌词的含义我喜欢的两或三个第一句子的音乐、但是现在前述的句子用「能够要得回」的音乐在我的头上不断打。 jeff chang - cross the line Jeff Chang's Cross The Line is my all-time favorite of Chinese pop song. What is yours? Since the beginning it was very popular in Indonesia, the country I'm in. However only lately I know the meaning of the lyrics. I was moved especially with this part of the song: 'It is difficult to judge who is right and wrong in love. You shouldn't escape, face it bravely! Having given him your heart, are you able to take it back?' It was funny because when I didn't know the meaning I liked the music of two or three first sentences, but now the music of aforementioned sentences with 'able to take it back' keeps playing in my head.

张信哲-过火

张信哲的《过火》是我到现在为止最喜欢的中国流行歌曲到现在为止。你最喜欢的歌曲什么哪一首?从一开始这是在印尼很流行的一首歌在印尼、是我在那里。然而只是只是最近知道那个歌词的含义。尤其我感动的歌曲的那个部分:「既然爱难分是非、就别逃避勇敢面对、给了他的心你是否能够要得回。」

这是很有趣,因为当我还不知道那个歌词的含义时,我喜欢的只是两或三个两三句第一句子歌词。但是现在,前述的用句子用「能够要得回」的句子的音乐歌曲在我的头上脑海中不断环绕着。 

jeff chang - cross the line

Jeff Chang's Cross The Line is my all-time favorite of Chinese pop song. What is yours? Since the beginning it was very popular in Indonesia, the country I'm in. However only lately I know the meaning of the lyrics. I was moved especially with this part of the song: 'It is difficult to judge who is right and wrong in love. You shouldn't escape, face it bravely! Having given him your heart, are you able to take it back?'

It was funny because when I didn't know the meaning I liked the music of two or three first sentences, but now the music of aforementioned sentences with 'able to take it back' keeps playing in my head.

I think I better share the URL of this song's lyrics and its translation: http://innumerabilis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=122