Miguel
Nice Saturday Great breakfast on the terrace, coffee, juice and fruit; birds singing outside while “Extremoduro” sounds in the lounge (what a musical struggle). It’s a sunny and warm morning and a soft wind is blowing, just a perfect morning. Now I should arrange the day: first maybe I’ll read some pages of “The good soldier Švejk” (really good novel) and after repair the bike’s flat rear tyre (yesterday was not my day, the tire blowed out 20km away from home, and without a spare tire), then go to ride it. Cook something, sleep a while (why not? It’s my free day) and go to play frontenis. This would be the healthy part of day, then the funniest part: go out for beers and dinner with friends. It’s Saturday, no time to practice English hahaha Too many plans let’s see how is happening... Happy Saturday to all, enjoy it!

Nice Saturday

I had a great breakfast on the terrace, coffee, juice and fruit; the birds are singing outside while “Extremoduro” sounds plays in the lounge (what a musical struggle). It’s a warm and sunny and warm morning and a soft wind is blowing, just a perfect morning. Now I should arrange plan the day: first maybe I’ll read some pages of “The Good Soldier Švejk” (a really good novel). and After that I'll  repair the bike’s flat rear tyre (yesterday was not my day, the tyre burst  blowed out 20km away from home, and I didn't have a without a spare tire). Then I'll go for a go to ride it. Later I'll cook a meal, something, then sleep a while (why not? It’s my free day). I'll play tennis after my sleep, and go to play frontenis. this would be will be the healthy part of day, then the funniest part: go out for beers and dinner with friends. It’s Saturday, no time to practice English. hahaha
Too many plans, let’s see how the day goes. is happening...

Happy Saturday to all, enjoy it!