Maher
Short Essay Academics have been always one of my interests, knowing the importance of education and enjoying it was from my childhood. I came from a family that highly values education, both my elder brothers being engineers from Mechanical Engineering Department of UQU University. My interest in engineering and analytical skills helped me to be one of the top ranked students in my school that also helped me to join the Olympics of Mathematics and physics. I am currently in my third year at UQU University studying mechanical engineering and through my study I find some interest in solid mechanics and designing products by Inventor, in order to develop my understanding in these subjects I took some extra courses and I have a GPA of 3.66 on a scale of 4 . I think this internship is ideal for my future career, and I believe that my current skills that include hardworking, communication skills, fast learning will make this a mutually beneficial experience. This internship offers educational opportunities to gain experiences that help me in my goals of having a solid knowledge and great career. I’m willing to put so much effort to make a positive contribution. Thank you for considering my application.