Today is the interesting day to me today is the saturday, i get up at 6a.m and go to school at half past six by bus. it is really early to college students, so i feel absence on the stress, i see a restaurant and go to it, wow in here, there are many delicious dishes and i dont know i should choose what dishes before because i wanna try all dishes. Think for a moment, i determine to take a photo for per dishes then i ate a chicken thigh for my breakfast and i contineu to school.
1

Today is an interesting day for me

Today is Saturday, I get up at 6 a.m. and at half past six go to school by bus. It is really early for college students, so I don't feel any stress. I see a restaurant and go into it. Wow in here, there are many delicious dishes and I don't know which dishes I should choose, because I want to try all the dishes. I think for a moment, I determine to take a photo of the dishes then I eat a chicken thigh for my breakfast and I continue to school.

lol. :)

Today is an the interesting day to me

today is the saturday, i got up at  6 a.m and went to school at half past six with the bus. it is really early for college students, so i feel no stress/I'm not stressed, i see a restaurant and go inside to it. It is wow in here, there are so many delicious dishes in here and i dont know which to i should choose. what dishes before? because i wanna try all the dishes. Think for a moment, i decide determine to take a photo of every for per dish then i'm eating ate a chicken thigh for my breakfast and i continue to school.

:D haha, it's really interesting :P.