Chenyang
The Sixteenth CUBA(Northwest Division ) This year the sixteenth northwest division CUBA was held in my university, so fortunately I could watch the matches on air. CUBA is short for Chinese University Basketball Association. Frankly speaking, I am not a fan of basketball, even I don't know what small forward, power forward, center, shooting guard and point guard are. But that didn't affect me to watch the games and found handsome guys. Actually I never watched any basketball matches, but for seeing the cool basketball players I watched six times matches. All of them are both tall as well as handsome, and the most important, they did really play very well. Through eight days keen competition, finally Taiyuan University of Technology and Qinghai Normal University got the northwest division champion in the male basketball and female basketball separately. At the same times, I also congratulate my university got the third place in the northwest division, then they can join in the national finals. I hope Shanxi University will get a good rank in the next month finals. In the end, I want to thank every teams showed us the perfect matches, and hope all of them play better and better.
1

The Sixteenth Chinese University Basketball Association (CUBA) Competition  (Northwest Division )

In english when we have an acronym like CUBA, the first time it is written, we always write the acronym in full and then write the acronym in brackets.

This year the sixteenth northwest division CUBA was held in   at my university, so fortunately I could watch the matches on air live on television(we wouldn't normally say "on air" we would normally say" live on television"). CUBA is short for Chinese University Basketball Association. Frankly speaking, I am not a fan of basketball, even I don't even know what small forward, power forward, center, shooting guard and point guard are. But that didn't affect me to watch stop me watching the games and found  the handsome guys who were playing. Actually I have never watched any basketball matches, but for upon seeing the cool basketball players I watched  found myself watching six times matches in total. All of them are both tall as well as and handsome, and the most importantly, they did really did play very well. Through After eight days of keen competition, finally Taiyuan University of Technology and Qinghai Normal University got the were awarded northwest division champion in the male basketball and female basketball separately respectively (It's not clear from your sentence which university won which title - we would usually say Tiyuan University won the male basketball tropy and Qinghai won in the women's division). At the same times, I also congratulate my university got the  for coming third place in the northwest division, this means that then they can join in play in the national finals. I hope Shanxi University will get a good rank highly in the next month's finals. In the end, I want to thank every teams showed for showing us the perfect matches, and hope all of them play better and better.  continue to improve their playing skills.

你写得非常好,有一些错误,可是我读得懂。  你快成为篮球迷吧 - 哈哈哈!