Jessica1993
Find a soul mate. I love English and western cultures.It has always been my dream to study abroad.Recently I am preparing GMAT,a demanding test for applying master degree.I want carry on my master degree in USA or Singapore or HK.Today,I felt bored and browse the internet and registered in italki,which I found interesting.I want to find someone who can chat with me to practice English and exchange ideas from different cultures.Peers are preferred. I might be busy these days,but I want to keep contacts for a long time. If you are interested in Chinese,love study or have a dream,feel free to contact me.Let's share and communicate.
1

Find a soul mate.

I love English and Western cultures. It has always been my dream to study abroad. Nowadays, I am preparing for GMAT, a demanding test for applying for a masters degree. I want to carry on my master degree in the USA, Singapore or HK.Today, I felt bored, browsed the internet and registered for italki, which I found interesting. I want to find someone who can chat with me to practice English and exchange ideas from different cultures. Peers are preferred.
I might be busy these days, but I want to keep contacts for a long time.
If you are interested in Chinese, love study, or have a dream, feel free to contact me. Let's share and communicate.

1

Find a soul mate. (or: Looking for a soul mate)

I love English and Western cultures.

It has always been my dream to study abroad.

Recently I am began preparing for the GMAT, which is a demanding test necessary for applying for a Master's degree.

I want to carry study for on my Master's degree in the USA, or Singapore or HK.

Today I felt bored and browsed the Internet. While browsing, I and registered in for italki because ,which I found it interesting.

I want to find someone who can chat with me to practice English and exchange ideas from different cultures. Peers are preferred.

I might be busy these days, but I want to keep contacts for a long time. (or: I want to keep in touch for a long time.)

If you are interested in Chinese, love studying or have a dream, feel free to contact me.

Let's share and communicate.

Great job!

Hi, cute idea that that of finding a soul mate :)
Yeah.
GMAT ? are you going to major in bussiness?