Yahya
help in complete my homework about problems solution Bullying in Schools Bullying is the use of force to intimidate someone. In can happen to anyone, anywhere and anytime.It can come from a single person or a group. Bullying in schools should be discouraged since it greatly affects performance of the students and teachers by disrupting the morale. there are in social most of all the people do it that. Suppose on the teachers to see about this things and stop it. For example, when someone is come to do bullying should stopping it of school and school manger call on his/her father to come to stop his son about that thing. Bullying make person does not complete study cause in effect performance, necessary schools manger put security inside the schools for intimidating the students bullying. from another aspect, must be on the students, parents and teachers anti-bullying. my d.c wants of me write essay about problem solution and put solutions to problems. my essay about bullying in Schools. I started in write essay but I need help in body of essay, write more in body till my d.c has good feel about my essay.

Bullying in Schools 

Bullying is the use of force to intimidate someone. It can happen to anyone, anywhere and at anytime.__It can come from a single person or a group. Bullying in schools should be discouraged since it greatly affects the performance of the students and teachers by the disruptiong the of morale.

there are in social most of all the people do it that Bullying happens in all social groups, whether overtly or otherwise. Suppose on the teachers to see about this things When such things happen, teachers must step in and stop it. For example, by calling the parents of the bully to the school and inform them of his child's behaviour.  when someone is come to do bullying should stopping it of school and school manger call on his/her father to come to stop his son about that thing.
Bullying make person does not complete study cause in effect performance, necessary schools manger put security inside the schools for intimidating the students bullying.
from another aspect, must be on the students, parents and teachers anti-bullying. I don't quite understand what you are saying and in parts that I do, it is repeating something that is very apparent.  So it adds no value to your essay but only to show that you have nothing else to write. The following is my suggestion.  Bullying must be stopped at all costs in the school.  Lives can be ruined, not only those who are bullied but the bully himself.  Everyone has a responsibility to stop it, by informing the authorities to the scene or otherwise.

My d.c??? wants of me write essay on this about problem solution and would be the best remedies to put an end to such anti-social behaviour.  put solutions to problems. My essay about bullying in Schools. I started in write essay but I need help in body of essay, write more in body till my d.c has good feel about my essay. As I began to write, the main body of the essay needed help.  At least this was what my teacher told me.

Also, about essay I necessary write problem then write solutions.
انا حقا احتاج احد يساعدني وشكرا على طيب قلبك I sent to u my Skype in ur inbox
،مرحباً يحيى .من الاسف لم استطيع ان افهم بعض معنى اختبارك اذا تريد اتصلني مباشرةً لكي اساعدك بالانجليزية