cathy
Missionary Minnie Vautrin Today, I know an American woman, who saved the lives of many Chinese people during Nanjing Massacre. Her name is Minnie Vautrin. She helped build and found the Jinling Girls College in Nanjing, and made that college a heaven of the refuge from 1937 to 1940. More than 10,000 women and children lived in Jinling Girls College, and Minnie had to take care of the living of refuge, not only saving their lives. She was so bravery that she scolded the Japanese soldiers and encouraged Chinese women to recognize Chinese men who might be executed as Chinese soldiers as relatives. She was posthumously awarded the Emblem of the Blue Jade by Chinese government after the war. However, she committed suicide by turning on the stove gas. I feel sad. I don't understand why God didn't bless her for her wonderful work, and gave her happy life after she went back to USA. For me, I pay great tribute to Minnie Vautrin. Her behavior inspired and enlightened me.

Missionary Minnie Vautrin

Today, I know found out about an American woman, who saved the lives of many Chinese people during the Nanjing Massacre. Her name is Minnie Vautrin.

She helped build and found the Jinling Girls College in Nanjing, and made that college a heaven of the refuge refuge haven from 1937 to 1940. More than 10,000 women and children lived in Jinling Girls College, and Minnie had to take care of the living of refugees, not only in doing so she saving saved their lives. (Sorry, your sentence didn't make sense and I couldn't understand what you were trying to say, so I took my best guess and changed it accordingly.)

She was so bravery that she scolded the Japanese soldiers and encouraged Chinese women to recognize see Chinese men who might be executed as Chinese soldiers as their relatives.

She was posthumously awarded the Emblem of the Blue Jade by the Chinese government after the war.

However, she committed suicide by turning on the stove gas.

I feel sad. I don't understand why God didn't bless her for her wonderful work, and gave give her a happy life after she went back to the USA.

For As for me, I want to pay great tribute to Minnie Vautrin. Her behavior has inspired and enlightened me.