Ilya
Today Hello! Finally spring came to my town (Yekaterinburg). Temperature from +8 to +15 and sunshine everywhere. Fresh air and good mood! Snow is almost gone. I'm so glad! Now the main thing is not to get sick. Today is a day off. I slept until 12 am. And tomorrow is Easter. Yesterday I started watching the series "Friends" but I don't understand nothing. I watched it several times in Russian and I loved this series. Thanks for your corrections. Goodbye!
1

Today

Hello!
Finally, Spring has arrived in came to my town (Yekaterinburg).  The temperature ranges  from +8 to +15 and the sun is shining. shine everywhere. Fresh air and good moods! The snow has is almost gone. I'm so glad!
Now the main thing is not to get sick. Today is a day off. I slept until 12 p.m. And Tomorrow is Easter.
Yesterday I started watching the series "Friends" but I don't understand anything nothing. I've watched it several times in Russian and I loved this series.
Thanks for your corrections. Goodbye!

Today

Hello!
Finally, Spring has arrived in came to my town (Yekaterinburg). The temperature ranges from +8 to +15 and the sun is shining. shine everywhere. Fresh air and good moods! The snow has is almost gone. I'm so glad!
Now the main thing is not to get sick. Today is a day off. I slept until 12 p.m. And Tomorrow is Easter.
Thanks for your corrections. Goodbye!