Maher
Eat less later Everyone one knows whether he wants to admit it or not that reducing calories will help him to lose weight. If you want to eat less calories you have to know the suitable time that you should eat in. The breakfast meal is the most important through the entire day and you shouldn't leave it. So is the lunch meal that should be healthy but less in amount with comparison to breakfast meal. The dinner should be health and light meal. Avoid eating light meals after dinner and don't eat before 3 hours of sleeping at least.
1

Eat less later

Everyone one knows, whether he wants to admit it or not, that reducing calories will help him to lose weight.

If you want to eat less calories you have to know the suitable times that you should eat at.

The breakfast meal is the most important through the entire day and you shouldn't miss it. So is the lunch meal <em>(both meals can't be the most important) </em>that should be healthy but smaller in quantity by comparison to breakfast meal.

The dinner should be healthy and light meal.

Avoid eating light meals after dinner and don't eat for three hours before sleeping at least.