Joseph 羅瑞哲
今天 / 二零一四年四月一十九日 今天天气很漂亮,很阳光。 我喝了一杯拿铁咖啡,还吃了一块蛋糕。他们都很好吃。 现在我读一本书:“China in Ten Words”。 这本书的作者是余华。我很喜欢这本书,很有意思。 (In English: Today's weather is very beautiful, very sunny. I drank a (caffe) latte and ate a slice of cake. They were both very delicious. Now I am reading "China in Ten Words". This book's author is Yu Hua. I really like this book; it's very interesting.)
1

今天 / 二零一四年四月一十九日

今天天气很漂亮  很好(When we say the weather is beautiful, we ususally use "好" instead of “漂亮” . In Chinese, “漂亮” usually describes the people or things. )很阳光   太阳很灿烂(In Chinese, when we describe it's sunny, we donot say"很阳光", because “阳光” is a noun in Chinese. Therefore if u want to describe the sun, u should use another words, such as "灿烂")
我喝了一杯拿铁咖啡,还吃了一块蛋糕。他们都很好吃。 它们都很美味。(In Chinese, "好吃" can only describe the food, it cannot describe the drink. Therefore using "美味” is better. "他们" decribes the people, and "它们" describe the things or animals。

现在我读一本书:“China in Ten Words” 《十个词汇里的中国》。 这本书的作者是余华。我很喜欢这本书,很有意思。
I hope my sugguestion can help u.
(In English: Today's weather is very beautiful, very sunny.
I drank a (caffe) latte and ate a slice of cake. They were both very delicious.
Now I am reading "China in Ten Words". This book's author is Yu Hua. I really like this book; it's very interesting.)

1

今天 / 二零一四年四月一十九日

今天天气很漂亮 [We don't usually express this way]阳光。[Here's a phrase to describe all these, 今天, 風丽日和] 
我喝了一杯拿铁咖啡,还吃了一块蛋糕。他们都很好吃 飲食全佳良
现在我一本书:“China in Ten Words”。 这本书的[understood] 作者是余华。我很喜欢这本书,很有意思有意思 = meaningful. [I'm correcting your Chinese according to the tone and mood of your English.  Doesn't mean what you wrote is incorrect or has grammatical errors.  The Chinese title of the book is rather long, no wonder it was not included on the English translation.  十個詞彙給予我十雙眼睛,讓我從十個方向來凝視當代中國]

1

今天 / 二零一四年四月一十九日

今天天气很不错,很晴朗
我喝了一杯拿铁咖啡,还吃了一块蛋糕。他们都很好吃。
现在我读一本书:“China in Ten Words”(十个词汇里的中国)。 这本书的作者是余华。我很喜欢这本书,很有意思。

今天天气不错,阳光很好。我喝了一杯拿铁,还吃了一块儿蛋糕。咖啡和蛋糕(味道)都不错。现在我在读《China in ten words》,这本书的作者是余华,我真的很喜欢这本书,它很有意思。

拿铁咖啡很漂亮~~ 我好喜欢