littlefifi
My Recent Life Actually, I am pretty busy these days. I have a test of photoshop in my univesity, and I have a part-time job at a flowers shop. In the mean time, I have to prepare the BEC test. It's a tough time for me. I think there are a lot of ups and downs in our lives. Only when we get over the tough time or the suffering can we improve ourselves and enrich our lives. Therefore, I think it is a good oportunity for myself. I know there are a lot of difficulties in the future that I have to face, so I will find out my shortages and try to fix them. When I can fix most of the weaknesses, I will be stronger.

My Recent Life

Actually, I am pretty busy these days. I have a Photoshop test of photoshop in at my university, and I have a part-time job at a flowers flower shop. In the mean time meantime, I have to prepare for the BEC test. It's a tough time for me. I think there are a lot of ups and downs in our lives. Only when we get over the tough times or the suffering can we improve ourselves and enrich our lives. Therefore, I think it this is a good opportunity for myself.
I know there are a lot of difficulties in the future that I have to face, so I will find out my shortages  shortcomings and try to fix them. When I can fix most of the weaknesses, I will be stronger.

(I changed "it" to "this" because then it makes more sense. I think you are referring to "this", the things you have written about.  "it" is not good because you don't explain what "it" is - "it" could be anything.

I hope this helps! :)

You have a healthy and realistic attitude, and your English level is not bad either. Best wishes on finding your strengths.