Gabrieli
My dog I will write about my best friend, Marley is my dog. 5 years ago, when I saw Marley for the first time, Marley was the smaller and slimmer of all the dogs. But now, Marley is very strong, fast, but sometimes it is very boring with strange people. Marley is a good friend of my brother also, my brother is 2 years old, and they get along. It sleeps in my bedroom, and every morning when my father comes to wake up me, Marley bark a lot, and in the end, Marley wake up me. When I return of the school, I always see it on the stairs waiting for me, this is very nice.
1

My dog

I will write about my best friend: Marley,my dog. Five years ago, when I saw Marley for the first time, he was the smaller and slimmest of all the dogs. But now, Marley is very strong, fast, and occasionally very annoying with strange people.
Marley is a good friend of my two year old brother too, and they get along.
It/He(it is too unpersonal, like you consider your dog to be an ''object''), sleeps in my bedroom, and every morning when my father comes to wake me up, Marley barks a lot, and ends up on me waking up.
When I return from the school, I always see him on the stairs waiting for me and this is very nice.

My dog

I will write about my best friend, Marley my dog.  Five years ago, when I saw Marley for the first time, Marley was the smaller and slimmer than all of the dogs. But now, Marley is very strong, fast, but sometimes he is very boring with strange people.
Marley is a good friend of my brother. My brother is two years old and they get along.
He sleeps in my bedroom, and every morning when my father comes to wake me up, Marley barks a lot.  In the end, Marley wakes me up.
When I return from school, I always see him on the stairs waiting for me, this is very nice.

My Dog

I will write about my best friend, Marley, is my dog. 5 Five years ago, when I saw Marley for the first time, Marley he/she was the smallest and slimmest of all the dogs.  But Now Marley is very strong and fast, but sometimes it he/she is very boring with strange shy of new people.

Marley is a good friend of my brother also,.  My brother is 2 years old, and they get along.  

It He/She sleeps in my bedroom, and every morning when my father comes to wake up me, Marley barks a lot, and in the end, Marley wake until he/she wakes me up.

When I return of the from school, I always see him/her on the stairs waiting for me, this which is very nice.

What a nice dog! <3