Luana
Why do I love Mathematics? I have always had a passion about Mathematics since I were a kid. Numbers,formulas, equations, all that fascinates me! I grew older and I study Control and Automation Engineering now. I love to program. I am currently learning the language C. The fact that I love Math is helping me to learn how to make the algorithms correctly. I see that some students at my class are not getting on well on that subject because they don´t know the Math enough for that. I give Math classes since 2012. I´ve seen that children who are stimulated on Math since childhood have more interest at Math when they grow up. Some schools in Brazil have schemes that stimulates potencial children and teenagers on Math Olympiad! That is really great. It is good when you have a potential and that is stimulated by other people. You develop your abilities faster! Anyway, it doesn´t matter if your passion is Math or Biology or Languages! The important thing is to find your passion and follow it!
1

Why do I love Mathematics?

I have always had have a passion about for Mathematics since I was a kid. Numbers,_formulas [or formulae] and equations. All that these fascinates me! I grew older and [Understodd] Now, I am studying Control and Automation Engineering now. I love to program. I am currently learning the C Language C. The fact that I my love for math also is helps me to learn how to design my  make the algorithms correctly. I see that some students at of my classmates [more warmly expressed this way] are not getting on well on that this subject because they don´t know the their math knowledge is not deep enough for thatthis.

I have given math classes since 2012. I´ve and seen that how children who are stimulated on have interest in math since childhood will have more interest at Math when as they grow up. Some schools in Brazil have schemes that the cirrculum to stimulates their interest through the potencial children and teenagers on [understood] Math Olympiad! That This [You have problem with "this" and "that".  I don't know Portuguese but in English these two words have totally different meaning]is really great. It is good when your have a potential and that is stimulated by others people. Your develop your abilities will be developed faster!

Anyway, it doesn´t matter if whether your passion is math,  or biology or languages! The important thing is to find your passion and follow it! well said!