"For the love of money is a root of all evil" I was watching news here about a case that shocked the country in last days: a young boy (13 years old) was killed by his stepmother and, according to investigations, by his father, too. His father is a famous surgeon in the city where they live, and they killed the guy with a lethal injection. But that's not all: they buried the guy in a jungle. Such boy, named Bernardo, had been asking for help for public power due the miss of affection from his father. Also, witness said that the boy had a troubled life: when his father weren't at home, he was forced to stay out of home. Shocking news like that are increasingly common, unfortunately. The suspicion of above' case? Money! But we need to remember what Bible says: "For the love of money is a root of all evil" - 1 Timothy 6:10. We need to point that the money isn't the problem, after all, we need it to live in society. Let's emphasize the word "love", this is, the devotion for the money is the root of all kind of evil.
Yes, Melysa.
that unfortunate news but a cute biblical passage .