Derak
New class Hello Yolanda How are you? Thank you for your letter. Well, I joined a photography class three months ago. I go twice a week for two hours each class. On Tuesday morning, I go to classroom to have theory and on Thursday I go out with my classmates and we take photos of different places and things. Gradually, I’m improving my precision. At the moment we are planning a journey to Canta which has beautiful sights. We want to make an exhibition of our photos. Personally, I want to use my new camera. The class is going to end on 30 April. I hope you and you’re family are well. Jose.
1

New Class

Hello Yolanda,

How are you? Thank you for your letter. Well, I joined a photography class three months ago and attend twice weekly for two hours each class. On Tuesday mornings, I go to the classroom for theory instruction. On Thursdays, I go out with my classmates to take photos of different places and things. Gradually, I’m improving my technique. 

At the moment, we are planning a journey to Canta to take in the beautiful sights. I am excited to use my new camera and, ultimately, would like to put on an exhibition of our photos. The class is going to end on 30 April.

I hope you and your family are well.

Jose

Well done, Derak!