Vessel
Can Computer replace teachers in English teaching In the new centry ,the technology of the computer is more stronger and stronger, so the computer and the technology of media use widely and frequently in the English class in university.    There are some advantages in using computer.First , the computer came show the kinds of voices and pictures to students,in order to make them appreciate the charming of English and foreign culture. Next , it make the class to be more interesting.The last ,the computer include more knowledge in English. Every coins have two sides.In my opinion , the computer cannot replace the teacher,it just give a favor to teacher . The students need more understanding and emotion ,but the computer cannot offer it.

Can computers replace English Teachers?

In this new century computer and media technology has gone from strength to strength, and this has led to its widespread and frequent use in English classes at university.

There are some advantages in using the computer. It shows students voices and pictures, and by way of this, allows them to appreciate the charm of English and foreign culture. It also makes classes more interesting while providing further knowledge of English.

However, every coin has two sides, and in my opinion the computer cannot replace teachers; it just helps them. Students need personal understanding and emotion, and this is something that the computer cannot offer.