Maria
Me and my friend Here I want to compare me and my friend. Both of us are a bit eccentric and both of us can be compared with lighter: we quickly get interested in something, and get bored of new interests quickly as well. Neither of us like shopping, national music and cold-minded people. I'm studying on biological faculty, and she is fond of biology too. Now she has to pass some exams, like ZNO, and then she will be able to enter the university. Considering an adverse situation in our country, both of us want to move abroad, study there and when we will have ability, we will help our country to get rid of russian pressure. But also there are some differences between us. She is very communicative, and am not. She is not afraid of old people, l mean 23-25 years old, and I can socialize only with people of the same age as mine. Also everything makes me shy, and she is very confident person, so every time, when she has to cope with somenting, she can do it better, than me.
1

Me and my friend

Here I'd like to compare my friend and I. Both of us are a bit eccentric and both of us can be compared with lighter(I don't really know what you mean by "compared with lighter,"): We quickly get interested in something, and then get bored of new interests quickly as well. Neither of us like shopping, national music or cold-minded people. I'm studying on biological faculty, and she is fond of biology too. Now she has to pass some exams, like ZNO, and then she will be able to enter the university. Considering an adverse situation in our country, both of us want to move abroad and study. When we have the ability, we will help our country to get rid of russian pressure.
But also there are some differences between us. She is very communicative, and I am not. She is not afraid of older people like 23-25 years old but I can only socialize with people of the same age as me. Also I am frequently shy while she is very confident, so every time she has to cope with somenthing she can do it better than me.

1

My friend and I

I want make a comparison here, between my friend and I. Both of us are a bit eccentric and can be compared with a lighter: we get interested in something very quickly, and get bored of it very quickly as well. Neither of us like shopping, national music or cold-minded people. I'm studying in the faculty of biological, and she is fond of biology too. Now she has to pass some exams, like the ZNO, and then she will be able to enter the university. Considering the adverse situation in our country, both of us want to move abroad, study there and when we have the ability, we will help our country to get rid of the Russian pressure. 

But there are also some differences between us. She is very communicative, and am not. She is not afraid of old people, l mean 23-25 years old, and I can socialize only with people of the same age as mine. In addition, moat things make me shy away, but she is a very confident person. So,  every time when she has to cope with somenting, she can do it better than I.