cathy
First Church Activity I and my husband planed to go climbing mountain this morning. We heard some people singing songs in the church when we walked to get our car that was parked nearby. There is a church near our apartment but we never went into it. My husband suggested that we went to see what the Christians did in a church. When we went into the church, we knew that today was Easter. A woman stood in the front of a room, leading reading the Bible. And many people sat down on the benches, following reading the Bible. After finishing reading Bible, More and more people came into the room, and there were no vacancies. We were not Christians, we thought that it might be polite that we left the room and let the Christians sit down. So we left the room. A man led us to another room which was larger than the former one. In the front of the room, there was a large screen, on which it displayed the same person who was in the former room preaching a sermon. I suddenly understood that they made another larger room to let more people into the church, and no matter which room you were in, you did the same thing. I was my first time taking part in an church activity.

First Church Activity

My husband and I were planning to go mountain climbing this morning. We heard some people singing songs in the church when we walked to get our car that was parked nearby. There is a church near our apartment but we had never gone into it. My husband suggested that we go to see what the Christians did in a church.

When we went into the church, we knew that today was Easter. A woman stood in the front of a room, reading the Bible aloud (what you had here will work too, but this sounds a little more natural). And many people sat down on the benches, following along in their Bibles. After she finished reading the Bible, more and more people came into the room, and there were no vacancies. Since we are not Christians, we thought that it might be polite for us to leave the room and let the Christians sit down, so we left the room.

A man led us to another room, which was larger than the former one. In the front of the room, there was a large screen, on which it displayed the same person who was in the former room preaching a sermon. I suddenly understood that they made another larger room to let more people into the church, and no matter which room you were in, you did the same thing.

I was my first time taking part in an church activity.

Glad you had this opportunity, Cathy.