Maher
Friends for Life ! Having honest friends is helpful for you health and it probably increases your age as several studies assure that and it is not impossible to know the reason. The honest friends are not just fellow. They give you the support and enhance self-respect and help in decreasing the stress. They also encourage you to eat healthy food and work out and they reduce the unhealthy manners like smoking. However, the honest friendship doesn't happen by it self only but you have to work on it as you do with any other relation because it needs to be taken care of. So, don't expect that people will be there for you when you need them unless if they were able to rely on you in the past.

Friends for Life !

Having honest friends is helpful for your health and it would probably increases extend your age  life as the several studies have assured that and it is not impossible to know the reason.

The honest friends are not just the fellows. They give you the support and enhance your self-respect and help in you to decreasing the decrease your stress. They also encourage you to eat healthy food and work out and they give you an advice to reduce the unhealthy manners like smoking.

However, the honest friendship does not happen by it self, you have to work put an effort on it, just as you do with any other relationship. Because it needs to be taken care of.

So, do not expect that people will be there for you when you need them unless if they were able to rely on you in the past.

So, do not expect that your friends would be there for you when you needed, unless before you had allowed them to rely on you in the past.

I am not an native English speaker so my correction could be wrong, though I tried to the best of my knowledge.

Blue one is that I am not sure of.

Friends for Life !

Having honest friends are helpful for your health and it's probably increases your age as several studies assure that and it is not impossible to know the reason.

The honest friends are not just fellow. They give you the support and enhance self-respect and help to decrease the stress. They also encourage you to eat healthy food and work out and they reduce the unhealthy manners like smoking.

However, the honest friendship doesn't happen by itself only but you have to work on it as you do with any other relation because it needs to be taken care of.

So, don't expect that people will be there for you when you need them unless if they were able to rely on you in the past as well.

It's been more than a year and still not corrected :)

need native correction :(