Trung Manh
The role of game in our life - Help me correct this essay pls. Thanks Nowadays, game has played an important part in human society. It helps people relax after busy working days. Actually, playing games teaches us many things about life. In my opinion, I strongly believe with that statement for two following important reasons. First, through playing games, people can enhance their teamwork and communication skills. It is the fact that, these days there are many computer games that are desinged for group of people play together. Thus, these skills are very important for than if they want to win the games. For examples, Dota 2 is a computer games i am really intersted in. I plays it everyday when i have free time. In this games, there are two team consisting of five people fight against each other. The communication are made between people in teams. I often use my voice chat to communicate with them or we can type an message in the games. We also have to think together and decide a good stragedy to win against the enemy. Thus, it is clear that beside the individual skills, each person have to be willing to talk with other because it is the main important thing to win the games. Also, in life, we usually make conversation, or work in a group that need a cooperation. Through games, it makes us easier to be success in teamwork. As we can see, game teaches us about communication, teamwork and cooperation. Second, playing games helps me know more about life such as how to adapt to life changes more quickly and know how to overcome difficulties in life. Life is also a big game in which each person plays as character. Thus, if you are successful in games, you will be sucessful in life. In game, if you know how to win against others, how to overcome the problems, you will have abilites to handle your difficulties in life. For instance, in my dota game, each person control one hero. I have to use my all skills to control this hero. I have to know what is the strength and weakness of this hero, and also using my experience to fight against others who always put you in dangerous situation or will kill you. Also, you have to think creative to find a way to kill others, you have to recognize that you will always be dangerous and ready for that. Similarly, if you know your strength and weakness, plus with your experience, you can develop your abilty and overcome difficulties more quickly. This experience teaches me that playing games have me know more about life such as handle problems, adapt to life changes.
1

Nowadays, games has played an important part in human society. It helps people relax after busy working days. Actually, playing games teaches us many things about life. In my opinion, I strongly believe agree with that statement for two following important reasons.

First, through playing games, people can enhance their teamwork and communication skills. It is the fact that, these days there are many computer games that are desinged(designed) for group of people to play together (or you can say 'designed for multiplayers'). Thus, these skills are very important for than(them) if they want to win the games. For examples, Dota 2 is a computer games which I am really intersted in. I plays it everyday when i have free time. In this games, there are two teams consisting of five people, and the two teams fight against each other. The Communication are made between people in the teams (People communicate within their team for strategies in order to win.) . I often use my voice chat to communicate with them(my teammates) or we can type an message in the games. We also have to think together and decide a good stragedy (strategy) to win against the enemy. Thus, it is clear that besides the individual skills, each person have(has) to be willing to talk with one another because it is the (main important thing/most important factor in order) to win the games. Also, in life, we usually make conversation, or work in a group that needs a cooperation. Through games, it makes us easier to become successful in teamwork. As we can see, game teaches us about communication, teamwork and cooperation.

Second, playing games helps me know more about life such as how to adapt to life changes more quickly and know how to overcome difficulties in life. Life is also a big game in which each person plays as a character. Thus, if you are successful in games, you will be sucessful in life. In games, if you know how to win against others, and how to overcome the problems, you will have the abilites (ability) to handle your difficulties in life. For instance, in my dota game, each person controls one hero. I have to use my all skills to control this hero. I have to know what is the strength and weakness of this hero, and also using(use) my experience to fight against others who always put you in dangerous situation or will kill you. Also, you have to think creatively to find a way to kill others, you have to recognize that you will always be in dangerous and be ready for that. Similarly, if you know your strengths and weaknesses, plus with your experience, you can develop your abilty and overcome difficulties more quickly. This experience teaches me that playing games have let me know more about life such as how to handle problems, and how to adapt to life changes.

green: delete/remove
red: spelling/grammar

:)