Anita
Let him go Some parents always spoil their children in China. One of my friends,who is 24 years old, finished his college last year. But he can't seem to find a job he likes. He is still lives at home. He is not try hard to get a job and support himself. Meanwhile, His mother still has been cooking his meals and doing his laundry. I think his mother make it too easy for him to stay where he is,She should be firm and tell him he has to get a job in two months and get his own place. He is old enough to take care of himself and the mother should be willing to let him go.
1

Let him go

In China some parents always spoil their children in China. One of my friends, who is 24 years old, finished his college last year, But and he can't seem to find a job he likes. He is still lives at home and doesn't  . He is not try hard to get a job and support himself. Meanwhile, his mother is  still has been cooking his meals and doing his laundry.

I think his mother makes it too easy for him to stay where he is. ,She should be firm and tell him he has to get a job in two months and get his own place. He is old enough to take care of himself and the mother should be willing to let him go.

Oh,really? I thought American teenager are more independent. But I think this situation is more frequently in rich family.
Well-written and well-said Anita! This is something that happens quite frequently in the USA. But it is more often a case than the children will not / can not leave ( can't find a job and support themselves, etc) than that the parents want the children at home. FOr many parents it is an obligation, and they can never say no! :)