Lê Nhật
Is my entry correct? I have been working for two day. The time not longer but my job is standing through all the time and talking so much. I am a employed sale massage machine. My duty is invite customers and introduce machine. I just begun for job and I must been working 9 hours in one day. I must working 12 hours time at the weekend and I only one day off in from monday to friday. I am working at the Vincom centre. Where I was working has 5 person. One manage and four staff. Two old staff, their has been working for 1 year, me and one person are learning new work. Two day worked, I am feel nothing. I don't feel like or hate my job. Do you have any advice for me or somthing else? I am improve my writing skill and sharing to you what happened of my life.
1

Is my entry correct?

I have been working for two days . The time is not longer but in my job I have to standing through all the time and talking so much. I am an employed sale massage machine. My duty is invite customers and introduce the machine. I just begun began for job and I have to work for 9 hours in one day. I must working  have to work for 12 hours time at the weekend and I have only one day off in a week . I am working at the Vincom centre. Where I was working there were 5 persons, One manager and four staff. Two old staff, their has been working for 1 year, me and one person are learning new work. Two days worked, I am feel nothing. I don't feel like or hate my job. Do you have any advice for me or somthing else? I am trying to improve my writing skill and sharing to you what happened of my life.

Good morning Survival .. I hope you are right today ,I am very surprised, you are working very harh ,maybe you have your won campany Well..there are some points which you should understand firs point about the Modal Auxiliary Verbs Especially " have to and must" this video will help you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO-73YPJVeQ