Aleksander Silva
Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work in companys Today the business world is much competitive almost all people around the world work in companys, but in the true them would like of the work for themselves I have my opnion about work for employer and have your own business. The first work for employer is more secure about salary , but when we talk about work for yourself the person could have a better live stile without boss this is more important, However in Brazil two in each four new business close.
1

Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work in companies

Today the business world is much very competitive. Almost all people around the world work in companies, but in the truth they would like of the to work for themselves. 
I have my opinion about working for an employer and having your own business.
The Firstly, working for an employer is more secure about regarding salary, but when we talk about working for yourself, the a person could have a better livestyle without a boss. This is more important. However in Brazil two in each every four new businesses close.