Rania
Would You Prefer To Live In an Apartment or House I would rather live in a house. Living in apartment -as I did the whole of my life -has many disadvantages ; having noisy neighbours is one of my problems in my current apartment , they have young children who always run and shout mainly at my sleeping hours , I talked to their parents many times ,but of no value . However, this made me dream of having a private house to live in with my small family. I could have at that time the free choice of my house decoration , my own garden and my private parking . I think it is very relaxing to live in a big and private place rather than an apartment.

Would You Prefer To Live In an Apartment or House

I would rather live in a house. Living in an apartment -as I have the whole of my life -has many disadvantages Having noisy neighbours is one of my problems in my current apartment; they have young children who always run around and shout mainly during my sleeping hours. I talked to their parents many times ,but to no avail . However, this made me dream of having a private house to live in with my small family. I could have at that time the free choice of my house decoration , my own garden and my private parking . I think it is very relaxing to live in a big and private place rather than an apartment.