Igor
My weekend Hi, everyone! Today I started to have food forbidden to eat during a fast. It is a holiday for me. :-) I cooked very tasty chiken wings with rice :-) Firstly it was a good day, but suddenly we were visited by our mistress of the flat. She got rent from us. :( We had hoped that she might visit us on 30th of April only, but she had done it today. Moreover she had done it without any notices. We really hate this kind of her treatment. Never the less, we had a good time - we had supper together, talked about this and that, listened to the music, and dreamed about coming shopping. :-) By the way, my friend wanted to buy a new MP3 player and good headphones. I suggested to my friend to buy iPod touch and Sennheiser CX 400-II.

My Weekend

Hi, everyone!

Today I broke my fast. started to have food forbidden to eat during a fast. It is a holiday for me. :-) I cooked very tasty chiken wings with rice. :-)

Firstly At first it was a good day, but suddenly we were visited by our landlady mistress of the flat. She was asking for the rent. got rent from us. :(
We had hoped that she might visit us come on 30th of April only, but she arrived had done it today. Moreover she arrived without any warning. had done it without any notices. We really hate this kind of her treatment.

Nevertheless, we had a good time - we had supper together, talked about this and that, listened to the music, and dreamed about going  coming shopping. :-) By the way, my friend wanted to buy a new MP3 player and good headphones. I suggested that he/she buys to my friend to buy an iPod touch and Sennheiser CX 400-II.