Deniz
a typical day i've started an english course today, and my teachers realised i should be in upper class. they made me a test and i passed it. the most difficult part of it is speaking skills, grammer is easier than speaking i guess. because sometimes i met an english person and then we're starting a conversation then i relaised i can't say even a word to her/him. but when i went home, i lie on bed and think about my speaking skills, i can fill all of the blanks of my speech with that tourist.
1

A Typical Day

Ive started an English course today, and my teachers realised I should be in the upper class. They gave made me a test and I passed it.
The most difficult part of it is was the speaking skills. , Grammer is easier than speaking I guess. because Sometimes when I meet an English person and then we're starting a conversation, then I realise relaised that I can't say even a word to her/him. but When I get  went home, I lie on the  bed and think about my speaking skills, and I can fill in all of the blanks of in my speech conversation with that tourist.