GOYES
my second In really i don't know what to wride. Just know that I need to write a lot of texts, stories, etc... For improve the english language. especially the fluency and grammar. In fact, I wrote my fist note since many months ago. My strategy for write notes will be this. At first do it in spanish and after try to translate it to english. Then I'm going to write about things that like me, maybe same movies, film directors, singers, and same of my ideas. Insade of talk about me, because I can't do it. Ok this is all for the moment. I'm going to try to write about the italian film “the great beauty” in my next note. Thanks for help and read me.

my second

In really reality, i I don't know what to wride write. Just know that I I just know that I need to write a lot of texts, stories, etc... For to improve the my English language,especially the fluency and grammar. In fact, I wrote my fist first note since many months ago. My strategy for writing notes will be this: at first do it in Spanish, and after then try to translate it to English. Then I'm going to write about things that like interest me, maybe same some movies, film directors, singers, and same some of my ideas, Insade instead of talking about me, because I can't do it.
Ok this is all for the moment. I'm going to try to write about the Italian film “The Great Beauty” in my next note.

Thanks for helping and reading me my text.

<em>*Great job, pay attention to spelling (specifically the vowel sounds) and remember to always use a gerund (vb+ -ing) after prepositions (ex: ...instead of talking....& ... thanks for helping..)</em>

my second

In really i don't know what to write. I just know that I need to write a lot of texts, stories, etc... For improve the english language. especially the fluency and grammar. In fact, I wrote my fist note since many months ago. My strategy for write notes will be this. At first do it in spanish and after try to translate it to english. Then I'm going to write about things that like me, maybe same movies, film directors, singers, and same of my ideas. Insade of talk about me, because I can't do it.
Ok this is all for the moment. I'm going to try to write about the italian film “the great beauty” in my next note.

Thanks for help and read me.