Alberto
Games Hello my friend, I received your letter last week. I love playing on my computer. I have many games in CD for computers. I like many types of games. For example, I have games about football and basketball. My favourite game is Pro Soccer beacuse you can contract famous players of the world. In addiction, I don't like basketball so I never play with its. All my games are for computers, because I haven't got Play Station. In my opinion there are a few good games for to play on Play Station. I prefer my computer. I use my computer for to study too. I surf on the inthernet and I look for any information for my homeworks. If you want I can send you my games for you can play in your computer. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye, Alberto. [[Please, if you correct me, can you give me a mark between 1(bad)-5(excellent)?? Thank you!!]]

Games

Hello my friend,

I received your letter last week. I love playing on my computer. I have many games on CD for computers. I like many types of games. For example, I have games about football and basketball. My favourite game is Pro Soccer beacuse you can play with famous players all over the world. On the other hand, I don't like basketball so I never play any computer game about basketball.

All my games are for computers, because I haven't got Play Station. In my opinion there are a few good games for to play on Play Station. I prefer my computer. I use my computer for to study too. I surf on the internet and I look for any information for my homework.

If you want I can send you my games for you can play on your computer. I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye, Alberto.

[[Please, if you correct me, can you give me a mark between 1(bad)-5(excellent)?? Thank you!!]]

3-more complicated but not sure i understood "contract famous players..."

por cierto- la tarea "homework" en ingles siempre es singular, no "homeworks"