Ibeth Rojas
My story The “bears” is a survive tale; it talks above the wildlife of three bears, Sky, Scout and Amber. They live in a nature reserve; here they have to live different experiences and survive to the animals hazards. Also the documentary talks us above the personalities of these animals, similar to the humans, because Scout is very independent and playful, but Amber is watchful and tends. This tale is very fascinate and the guest (humans visit this reserve) can get past the notion above a wildlife specially the life of the bears, they accompany it in its adventures and can get it different food. Also the bears can eat Salmon, because in this place there is a treasure-trove of this kind of fish. The professionals (Director, producer and other people) film all stories of these animals, join the scenes and build the documentary, they observe the activities and the wildlife and they are very accurate to the reality. This product has been built because they want to get children a message; the environment and your habitants must be protect and we must to care you space and protect them. Thanks for help me
1

"The Bears” is a survive tale. It talks above is about the life of three bears named Sky, Scout, and Amber. They live in a nature reserve where they have to live different experiences and survive to the animals hazards in the wild. The documentary talks us above describes the personalities of these animals, and explains that they are similar to humans, because Scout is very independent and playful, but Amber is watchful and tends.
     This tale is very fascinating, and the guest (humans visit this reserve) because we see how the visitors to the nature reserve can get past the notion above a wildlife specially learn the life of about the bears. they accompany it in its We follow the bears' adventures and can get it see how they find and eat different foods. Also the bears can For example, we see them catching and eating Salmon. because in this place There is a treasure trove of this kind of fish. salmon in the reserve.
     The professionals (Director, producer and other people) production company filmed all the footage stories of these animals, join edited the scenes, and built the documentary, they observing the activities and of the wildlife. and they are very accurate to the reality. This product has been built movie was produced because they want to get give children a this message: "the environment and your its inhabitants must be protected, and we must to care you space for it and protect them."

<em>Be careful with semi-colon use. This is a good work. Keep building your English vocabulary, and keep writing and talking. 
--Dan</em>