Paula
goood night everybody!! Good night, I'm new here and I really don't know what tell you. Well, I began speak english in my chilhood but I don't do it very well... The last december I went to Liverpool beacause I'm a really beatlemaniac jaja, and I wanted to visit the city of Jhon, Paul, Ringo and George. It's a very beautiful city, and I love it. The people are very nice! but when I talked whit them, it made me realised that I don't understand some words and I need help, if you can help me I can help you to speak spanish :)

goood night everybody!!

Good night, I'm new here and I really don't know what to tell you. Well, I began to speak English in my childhood, but I don't do it very well... The last December I went to Liverpool beacause I'm a really beatlemaniac jaja, and I wanted to visit the city of Jhon, Paul, Ringo and George. It's a very beautiful city and I love it. The people are very nice! but when I talked whith them, it made me realized that I don't understand some words and I need help, if you can help me I can help you to speak spanish :)