Elizabeth
Translation of a song: "¿Quién te quiere como yo?" by Carlos Baute (spanish to english) I FINALLY FOUND A HAPPY SONG IN SPANISH!! ¿Quién te quiere como yo? (Who wants you like the way I do?) Who fills you of joy... like me? who kisses you and pampers you? only me who gives you so much love like me? who gives you what you ask for? only me I swear you, love, that I would give everything for you For sure nobody has loved you like me CHORUS who wants you and takes care of you like me? who brings happiness to your days like me? who brings your breakfast to your bed and makes you feel like a lady? who admires you like me? who thinks of you and loves you like me? who takes you to concerts, to trips and ships to cross the sea? who respects your space? who understands your change-days? who makes you do your best? please do not forget me who hugs you in the mornings like me? who cures you when you are sick? only me who hears you when you're sad like me? who loves you and who makes you happy? only me I swear you, love, that I would give everything for you For sure nobody has loved you like me CHORUS (x2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yKnzLItPk

Translation of a song: "¿Quién te quiere como yo?" by Carlos Baute (spanish to english)

I FINALLY FOUND A HAPPY SONG IN SPANISH!!

¿Quién te quiere como yo? (Who wants you like the way I do?)

Who fills you with joy... like me?
who kisses you and pampers you? only me
who gives you so much love like me?
who gives you what you ask for? only me

promise you, my love, that I would give everything for you
For sure nobody has loved you like me

CHORUS
who wants you and takes care of you like me?
who brings happiness to your days like me?
who brings your breakfast to your bed and makes you feel like a lady?
who admires you like me?
who thinks of you and loves you like me?
who takes you to concerts, on trips and ships across the sea?
who respects your space?
who understands your change-days? ???
who makes you do your best?
please do not forget me

who hugs you in the mornings like me?
who cures you when you are sick? only me
who hears you when you're sad like me?
who loves you and who makes you happy? only me

promise you my love that I would give everything for you
For sure nobody has loved you like me

CHORUS (x2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yKnzLItPk