Irina
About myself. I'm going to tell you about myself. I was born in Tomsk. It's very beautiful Siberian town in Russia. Unfortunately, I'm an only child in my family. My mother is a head teacher in a local school. She is a very helpful and responsible person. My father is a driver. He is very good at a car repeating. I really love my family and when I have not seen them for a long time I very miss them. I graduated from Tomsk State University in 2011 and qualified as a mathematician. My favourite subjects were cryptography and mathematical logic. Now I work as a software engineer in an international IT company. I did not have English at school so I started learning English at the age of 20. I enjoy it because I see how my communication skills help me to know new people and make friends all over the world.
2

About myself.

I'm going to tell you (a little) about myself. I was born in Tomsk. It's a very beautiful Siberian town in Russia. Unfortunately, I'm an only child in my family. My mother is a head teacher/principal in a local school. She is a very helpful and responsible person. My father is a driver and he is very good repairing cars repeating. I really love my family and when I don't see them for a long time I very miss them a lot.
I graduated from Tomsk State University in 2011 and became as a mathematician (Or: with a degree in math). My favourite subjects were cryptography and mathematical logic. Now I work as a software engineer in an international IT company.
I did not learn English at school so I started learning it at the age of 20/when I was 20. I enjoy it because I see how my new communication skills help me to meet new people and make friends all over the world.

---

Great job! :)

1

About myself.

I'm going to tell you about myself. I was born in Tomsk. It's very beautiful Siberian town in Russia. Unfortunately, I'm an only child in my family. My mother is a head teacher in a local school. She is a very helpful and responsible person. My father is a driver. He is very good at a car repeating repairing. I really love my family and when I have not seen them for a long time I very miss them very much.
I graduated from Tomsk State University in 2011 and qualified as a mathematician. My favourite subjects were cryptography and mathematical logic. Now I work as a software engineer in an international IT company.
I did not have English at school so I started learning English at the age of 20. I enjoy it because I see how my communication skills help me to know new people and make friends all over the world.

hiee its nice english

About myself.

I'm going to tell you about myself. I was born in Tomsk. It's a very beautiful Siberian town in Russia. Unfortunately, I'm an only child in my family. My mother is a head teacher in a local school. She is a very helpful and responsible person. My father is a driver. He is very good at a car repeating. I really love my family and when I have not seen them for a long time I very miss them.